Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mi Vida Loca


Well, as I've said before, my life is insane. I spent a good portion of today on the phone scheduling Landon's various appointments and fighting with our ridiculous insurance. Can anyone explain to me why they would pay for Ethan's speech evaluation but not Landon's, especially when they have the same diagnosis codes? Landon's tongue tie surgery is this next Wednesday. He'll be oh so pleasant after that I'm sure, but who could blame him. He decided to give me a preview this afternoon as you can see. On a fun note, I got a new camera today, so look out for posts with pictures!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I am so with you on the stupid healthcare system!!!

ARGHHHHH!!!

I hope you get it figured out, and good luck on the surgery. You will certianly be in our thoughts and prayers.

((HUGS))

Pam and Rhett