Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Moving...

Where to start, let's see.  We are moving back here

ac3f9b2af7c70f695414900b171506ec

I have had enough of Georgia! We went this last weekend for job interviews.  I got my job, DH did not.  He is not as sure with this whole thing and has trouble with change.  He has been in his current profession now for 10 1/2 years and refuses to acknowledge that there is a bigger world out there.  On the other hand I am returning to my roots and will be working as a ticket agent for an airline again.  This time though, I  swear I will write a book from my experiences.  I see tons of blog entries in my future!  I do not have any dates when this whole project will happen, but probably not at least for another month.  My inlaws also are not letting us stay with them, so this is going to be interesting.  Gotta love so called family!

1 comment:

Jenn in GA said...

i'm helping heather whittaker organize stuff for the blog party and that's how i found your blog. are you from chicago?!? are you really moving back?

we moved here from the western suburbs 2 years and there are days i'd love to move back. we're not going to, though. can't afford the cost of living unless my husband returns to the rat race of selling software, and we like having him home more than we like having more money.

looking forward to meeting another chi-town gal saturday!