Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm Starting Late, But I'm Joining In, Won't You


I really need to declutter so I am joining the declutter challenge at The Finer Things In Life. Won't You? 730 things in 365 days. Lets go!

1. Empty wipe container
2. 6 pack of too tight socks
3. file dividers for computer desk
4. plastic valentine hearts
5. bag of trouser socks
6. old work pants (too big yay!)
7. Thomas Halloween costume hat
8. 2 happy meal toys
9. one old bib
10. old stuffed animal
11. stress relief twistie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat traffic[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to produce an income online.

Information Technology` said...

That a very good blog,... I like this Information.