Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Questions

1. Do you like Starbucks? Are you a fan of their seasonal drinks?
I am definitely not an addict, but I do like Starbucks. Some of their seasonal drinks are good, I like me some Pumpkin Spice!

2. How do you decorate and prepare for fall?
The boys and I put out some decorations for Halloween but I do not really have any general fall decorations.

3. Will you participate in your college's Homecoming festivities?
I will not be joining :(

4. What is your favorite fall clothing item or accessory?
I am a good old "hoodie" girl. I have a new cardigan this year that is tan that is starting to get a lot of wear though.

5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
I am totally going to date myself, I was a Care Bear, and my mom made the costume from fake fur!

6. Do you like Halloween/horror movies? Do you have a favorite?
I'm not a big fan of creepy movies, but I don't mind watching them.

7. What is your favorite fall activity?
I love to take walks with my boys and look at the changing leaves. Last year we did this several times where we would go back and check the same trees so they could see the leaves changing and then eventually fall. They get the biggest kick out of walking on the sidewalk and crunching on the piles of leaves.

8. What is your favorite fall recipe?
Anything with pumpkin!

9. What TV Show are you most excited about this fall?
We are big fans of CSI/CSI Miami, Undercover Boss I also am a true NCIS addict. Hawaii 5-0 is pretty good and Outlaw.

10. When do you start Christmas shopping?
I am already starting to pickup small things for the boys, otherwise I am the crazy lady shopping on 12/24

11. What do you miss most about Summer?
My flip flops. I still try and cheat and wear them if I know I'm not going to be outside but it's definitely getting chilly.

12. What movie coming out soon are you most excited about?
I have no idea! I don't pay attention to movies coming out.

No comments: