Today I borrowed a list of questions from Sunday Stealing. They are just for fun, and as the name suggests, they also "stole" them from another website just for the purpose of reusing them.
21. What was the last song you listened to that wasn’t sung in English?
Las Torres by No Se Quien No Se Cuanto (Hubbys favorite Peruvian rock band)
22. One of our SS players generally leaves a critical comment on our memes. Which is fine. All's fair. Do you let meme authors know when you hate their memes?
usually not, just don't answer them
23. What TV show would you like to be on?
Master Chef (I have a secret crush on Gordon Ramsay)
24. What was the last video game you played?
I don't play video games, computer games would be Cityville
25. Have you ever been in a musical? If yes, do tell.
Most definitely not!
26. Do you follow your own style or everyone else’s?
27. What’s the last store you bought from?
28. In retrospect, have you ever let a person use you a lot?
29. What are you doing two days from now?
mom duties, it's like groundhog day around here minus Bill Murray
30. Did you ever believe there were monsters in your closet?
I still think so, it's dark in there!
31. When you graduated high school, did you let random people sign your yearbook or just close friends?
My high school didn't give out yearbooks when other people were around
32. Would you consider adopting a child that had a mental illness?
matters what type
33. Does thinking about death scare you?
not really, it happens to everyone
34. If you died, do you believe that you go to Heaven or Hell and where would your spirit go?
hopefully heaven, and my spirit will too
35. Who did you last write a snail mail letter to and why?
snail mail, ummmmmmm, so long ago, can't remember
36. Do you care what people say or think about you?
nope, gave that up a long time ago
37. Have you ever been threatened?
take a number!
38. Which side of your family do you get most of your qualities from?
more like my mom
39. What was the last thing with alcohol that you drank?
a gluten free beer about 2 wks ago
40. Have you ever kept a relationship a secret?
yep, from my parents, and he's now my husband!