Wednesday, February 8, 2012

300 POSTS!!

In celebration of my 300th post, I thought I would do a little about me. I borrowed this from another blogger, She Says, so here you go, me A to Z.


A. Age: 31

B. Bed size: Queen. I probably sleep in about a foot of it and hubby hogs the rest!

C. Chore that you hate: Washing dishes! When we were looking at houses in Georgia,I was very excited to have a dishwasher again!

D. Dogs: No, not right now.

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee! Hubby bought me a coffee maker for Christmas.
F. Favorite color: Don't really have one, honestly, whatever suits me for the day

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'5"

I. Instruments you play: does the kazoo count?

J. Job title: Momma

K. Kids: 2 boys, 8 and 5

L. Live: Georgia

M. Mother’s name: Marianne

N. Nicknames: My parents call me sis, hubby calls be babe or baby.

O. Overnight hospital stays: '01, '03, '06, and '07. Two stays were for C-Sections, one for appendectomy, one for an infection in my stomach lining (EWWW)

P. Pet peeves: People who pick their noses in public. People who want to go past you in the grocery store and just stand there and glare instead of saying excuse me. People who tailgate. I'm going to stop there :)

Q. Quote from a movie: "There's no crying in baseball"


R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: One older sister

(Yeah, I know T is missing. She didn't have it either!)

U. Underwear: Needs replacing.

V. Vegetable(s) you hate: okra, lima beans, peas.

W. What makes you run late: usually my hubby, he likes to push the isue, but he's always way early for work

X. X-Rays you’ve had: a gazillion!

Y. Yummy food that you make: lots! I love to cook and bake.

Z. Zoo animal: I have always liked the penguins, monkeys, and dolphins.