Wednesday, July 2, 2008

WFMW - easy recipes with 5 or less ingredients

I wish I could tell you amounts for this, but it was passed down to me from my mother, who always just eyed it. I make it to suit our tastes, which means less onion and more bacon.

Baked Potato Salad

leftover baked potatoes
sour cream
shredded cheddar cheese
cooked bacon
green onions

Cut up leftover baked potatoes with skins still on. Cut or break up the bacon into small pieces. Chop green onions (tops only). Combine all ingredients carefully in a bowl, as so not to break up the potatoes. Garnish the top with cheddar and green onions for a "pretty" presentation.

Check out more great recipes at Shannon's blog!

1 comment:

RainyPM said...

Yum, this sounds really good. I did something similar this week with leftover potatoes. I chopped them up and poured melted butter and ranch dressing on them. It was sooo good. I can't wait to try your version too. Thanks for posting!