Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WFMW - Window Guards


Living with an autistic four year old who does not understand danger and a two year old climber can really keep you on your toes. Especially when their bedroom and playroom are upstairs, overlooking a nice concrete driveway. The real wake up call was when the four year old pushed the screen out of the window all together and it was laying on the driveway. I needed something quick and inexpensive that was not going to require damaging the windowsills. My solution, pressure mounted baby gates. The simplest one can be bought for $10. I just place in the windowsill and latch down like you are placing it in a door frame. My little me are not able to pull them down and air/light still come through.
For other great ideas, be sure to check out Rocks in My Dryer

No comments: