Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WFMW - diaper cover

I used this trick for my 4 year old and recently had to resurrect it for the almost 2 year old. It is always a struggle to keep little ones from opening their diapers, but you want to keep them cool, especially when you live in HOTlanta. I purchased the smallest size boys underwear I could find (2T) and I slip them over his diaper when he's around the house or napping. The underwear fit snug enough over the diaper that he's unable to pull them down to get to the tabs. As an added frugal bonus, you can use the same underwear when the time comes for potty training.

For other great tips, check out Rocks In My Dryer.

5 comments:

Kama said...

Not a bad idea! I'll have to keep that in mind!! Thanks!

Sarah said...

Good idea! I hope mine will never be the ones to smear poop over the walls while taking their naps (I have heard several of these horror stories), but if I start to have a problem with that someday...I know what to try! :-)

MamaCta! said...

What an awesome idea! Never would have thought of that. My baby #3 is getting close to that age to be able to rip off the diaper, so this tip works for me! (Wish I had known that with #2, she had some "incidences"!)

Anonymous said...

Great idea! So far mine hasn't tried to take her diapers off yet, but I'm sure that day is coming!

John said...

pandora jewelry
ray ban outlet
new balance outlet
kate spade uk
jordan shoes
ray ban sunglasses
mcm outlet
nike air max 90
adidas superstar
coach factory outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
pandora charms
fake oakleys
christian louboutin shoes
nike air max
ray bans
hollister
ed hardy uk
soccer shoes
kate spade handbags
air max 95
nike elite socks
rolex replica watches
gucci outlet
kevin durant shoes
longchamp pas cher
timberland uk
true religion jeans
louis vuitton
2015917yuanyuan