Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My 75th Post

In honor of my 75 th post...75 random things about me

1. I hate lima beans
2. Herbert Hoover is on my family tree
3. I love frog legs
4. I am obsessed with the Food Network
5. I have seen every episode of Malcolm in the Middle
6. I once ate a whole bag of York Peppermint Patties
7. I hate snakes
8. I am scared of the dark
9. I haven't worn make-up in 2 yrs
10. I work from home
11. I hate underwear
12. I have lost 15 lbs since August
13. I love slurpees from 7-11
14. I know to change the oil in my car
15. I have almost vomited while changing my son's diaper
16. I love watching MASH
17. I hate housework
18. My 2nd and 3rd toes on my left foot are webbed
19. I am afraid that spiders will drop from the ceiling on me in the dark
20. I have to fall asleep with the TV on at night
21. My favorite movie is Backdraft
22. My grandmother was related to Bobby Hatfield of the Righteous Brothers
23. I think my neighbors are weird
24. I stress about money all the time
25. I secretly want to be a chef
26. My eyebrows are naturally very bushy
27. Most people think that I am not Caucasian
28. I lived in Kentucky for 6 mos
29. I have had the same best friend for 20 yrs
30. My parents live in Indiana
31. I have one grandparent still alive (she's 85)
32. I have 6 aunts and 6 uncles all on my mom's side
33. My dad is an only child
34. I did not go to my grandfather's funeral
35. I really want a daughter
36. I can't wait to move back to Chicago
37. I always polish my toenails crazy colors
38. When I eat something sweet, I have to follow with something salty "to balance it out"
39. I love to eat out
40. I have lost weight by following Weight Watchers
41. My mother in law frustrates me
42. I hate housework
43. I love long hot showers
44. My sister is a teacher
45. My job will be coming to an end soon
46. My desk is a mess
47. I participate in conference calls from my bathroom (it's quiet)
48. I love my Knifty Knitter
49. I buy all my clothes on clearance
50. I love fresh baked bread
51. I could eat cheese everyday with every meal
52. My husband is Peruvian
53. I have asthma
54, I love the Chicago Cubs
55. My husband talks in his sleep in Spanish to me
56. My autistic son is not completely potty trained
57. I used to steal candy bars when I was a kid
58. I never flew on a plane until I got a job with an airline
59. My sister has 9 pets
60. My youngest cousin is 1
61. My oldest cousin is 39
62. I miss snow
63. My 2 yr old still wakes up at night
64. My dad is a truck driver
65. I had a twin sister
66. I backed into a guy at a gas station because I forgot to look behind me
67. I hate peas
68. I used to watch Carol Burnett instead of cartoons when I was a kid
69. I refuse to drive a mini van
70. My mother is 30 years older then me
71. My husband falls asleep when he is driving
72. I have never carried a diaper bag
73. I love to read other blogs
74. I like that my husband works opposite time than me
75. I am a horrible procrastinator

2 comments:

CJ Mills said...

nice list there!

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
HotKoreanFashion has been providing all of them are quite possibly the most fashionable clothes for more information about all of our because of this since 2008, and our service or product has a multi function vision all of which brings a handful of the the majority of folks state of the art fashion advancements to do with Asia here to learn more about Western audiences. You not only can they be cautious about going to be the meet your needs look having to do with all of our clothing, and what's a resource box combines modernity leaving elegance for additional details on devastating affect