Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WFMW - Gluten Free Restaurant Menus

With both of my children having celiac disease, and my Dr recommending that I follow a gluten free diet for other reasons, we are very conscious of what restaurants we can and cannot eat at. We are seeing more and more restaurants offering a separate gluten free menus or providing a list of their current foods that are gluten free. The other night, thanks to Uno's Chicago Grill, my boys were able to enjoy pizza at a restaurant for the first time in ages. I have also found that PF Changs and Outback Steakhouse offer a gluten free menu also. Restaurants that post a "safe" foods list include Chili's, Denny's, Chik-fil-A, and Wendy's. I am sure there is more, as I have only discovered the ones we have visited or frequent. I also want to declare that I am not receiving any compensation from the above listed establishments, I just want to share the information with anyone who may find themselves in the same position my family is.

For more great tips, visit We Are That Family !

No comments: