Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WFMW - Kid's Detangling Spray


Okay, so you'll probably think I'm a big cheeseball, but I love using kid's detangling spray. I have naturally curly hair that can be absolutely horrible to brush. I don't want to admit how many times I have gotten a hairbrush or wide tooth comb stuck in my hair. After trying many salon products and winching at the prices, I picked up a bottle and gave it a try. For just a few dollars, I get the same results. Best of all, it's available at most drug stores, no more special (i.e expensive) salon trips!
For other great tips check out We Are That Family.

3 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

Ha ha I love it. Whatever works! Good tip

taradon said...

Hey, that's good stuff! We buy it for my daughter's hair. But I use it sometimes, too. =)

Amanda said...

I just picked up a big bottle of this. It was on sale at Target for $1.69! Thanks for the tip!