Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Great Debate

Sure, you thought this was going to be some sort of great political post, yeah right! No, I just wanted to reflect on how hard it is to decide where to go out to eat! Every time we head out as a family, it takes forever to decide where to go. I swear that I am going to open a chain of restaurants called

1. I don't know
2. You decide
3. Whatever you want
4. I picked last time
5. I don't care


I could go on and on with excuses/ restaurant names! What do you do that makes it easier to choose where to go? Do you stick with old standbys and favorites? Take turns? Play eeny meanie miny moe?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that conversation! No suggestions on how to solve it though. You can try the, we're stopping at the first place we see no matter what. Which can turn into "well no not there" or be a really fun game.